Report a Concern

The City of Sedgwick Citizen/Customer Concern Form will help us identify a problem in your area. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately. For a police emergency, dial 911. Otherwise, call (316) 772-5151.

Got a problem? Here's the way to let us know. Help us to help you-use this "Citizen/Customer Concern Form" Fill it in-Send it in. We will do the rest!

Thank you for your assistance!

Department Receiving Complaint:
What type of problem are you reporting?
One file only.
256 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.