FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

How do I notify the Police Department to watch my house while I am on vacation?

A vacation form is available at Sedgwick City Hall or you can print off a copy of the form here: Vacation Form. This form gives the Police Department information on how long you will be gone, who to contact if there are problems, and who is allowed to come and go from your house.