FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

I just moved to Sedgwick, where do I sign up for utilities?*

The City of Sedgwick provides water, sewer, trash and recycling. A Water Utility Service Form must be filled out and utility [at] cityofsedgwick.org (emailed to the Utility Clerk). You will be required to pay a $126.50 administration fee/first month's base fees, which can be paid online in the Online Payments/Billing tab (click Court/Misc button) and we will need a copy of your identification.  You may take a picture of your drivers license and email to the Utility Clerk or bring ID to office so we can copy.